BACK TO BACK SPLIT SYSTEM INSTALLATION
All wall split installation prices are based on real jobs.
What you get:
- Outdoor unit positioned on concrete slabs or plastic feet
- Up to 3 meters of refrigeration pipe and interconnecting cables
- Up to 10 meters electrical supply
- Includes 1 Length duct cover (2.4meters)
- Weatherproof Electrical isolator next to outdoor unit
- Compliance certificates
- 2.5kw to 3.5kw connected to existing power circuit
- 5.0kw to 8.0kw connected to a new 20 amp circuit
These prices include both refrigeration work and electrical work.
Basic back to back install…with extras
Maybe you need to go over windows and doors.
Charged at $45 per meter
2.5kw Carrier QHC026 – $1445
plus extra 5 meters – $225
Total – $1670
BACK TO BACK INSTALLATION GALLERY
BASIC BACK TO BACK WITH EXTRAS
The two examples to the left are back to back installations with extras. The indoor units are on the same external wall but further away from the indoor unit.
PRICE EXAMPLES PHOTO 1
- 7KW LG unit
- Back to back installation
- Extras (4m of pipe and duct)
Total – $2865 inc GST
PRICE EXAMPLES PHOTO 2
- 7KW Daikin unit
- Basic back to cack installation
- Extras (2m of pipe and duct)
Total – $2990 inc GST
Notice the colour bond ducting was matched to the two different colours of the wall in photo 2.
SPLIT SYSTEM AIR CONDITIONER PACKAGE DEALS – BACK TO BACK INSTALLATIONS
Our website offers complete package deals for multiple split systems.
As back to back installations are the most cost effective installation type it is very common for people who have purchased a split system home package to have their units installed this way
This installartion is a classic example of heating and cooling your entire home as cheaply as possible.